As concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Markville Chevrolet is committed to doing everything we can to keep our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve safe and healthy. Here at Markville Chevrolet, we recognize that mobility—our ability to get around our communities—is critical to ensuring access to our loved ones and essential hubs like grocery stores, pharmacies, and health care centres. We have decided to remain open and of service as a commitment to ensuring we are doing what we can to help support in this way.
Your health and well-being is our top priority right now, so we wanted to provide an update on the proactive steps and measures that we have taken to give you peace of mind as we continue to serve you.
Keeping Our Facilities Clean and Safe
In times like this it is crucial to rely on qualified resources for guidance, which is why we have implemented the directives of Health Canada and The World Health Organization. We are closely following these guidelines and recommendations on steps to take to prevent the spread of the virus.
While cleanliness and hygiene at our stores has always been taken seriously, we have enhanced our standards and protocols as follows:
- We’ve increased how often we clean and sanitize our dealership facilities.
- We are concentrating hourly cleaning on high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, seating areas, desks, lounge areas, restrooms, and credit card readers.
- We continue to provide hand sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer stations for you at our entrances.
- All employees will be required to wear gloves when interacting with clients and their vehicles.
Keeping You and Your Vehicle Clean and Safe
We will also be taking extra precautions to ensure customer vehicles and dealership vehicles are regularly cleaned, protected, and disinfected.
- Plastic seat covers will be used when driving client vehicles.
- Customer (and dealership) vehicle steering wheels and door handles will be disinfected upon arriving at the dealership and upon leaving.
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 6 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
Introducing New Ways to Serve You
We are pleased to offer new services for clients that prefer not to visit our store in person. These services will be offered at no charge for the duration of the current Coronavirus situation. Here are some highlights:
- Complimentary service pickup and drop-off with a scheduled service appointment.
- Remote vehicle sales video-call consultations via Skype, FaceTime, or Google.
- No-charge Test Drive To You scheduled extended test drives where we bring your desired vehicle to you!
We realize that that this situation continues develop, and we are closely following the guidance of Health Canada and The World Health Organization. We are closely following these guidelines and recommendations on steps to take to prevent the spread of the virus. We are committed to keeping you informed and up to date as new information becomes available. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at 905.294.1440.
We recognize this is a challenging time for us all. Your safety will continue to be our top priority.
On behalf of the entire Markville family, I want to thank you for your patience and loyalty as we navigate these times together.
For additional resources please visit: